The connected worker is here now and there will be a major wave of adoption based on innovation triggered by investments in manufacturing. We discuss how several projects around the Connected Worker are helping Honeywell achieve safer and more productive workplaces for first line workers especially in response to COVID-19 challenges. Initiatives include wearables combined with augmented reality, analytics and systems that empower the workforce to make better informed decisions on the spot and get better remote assistance when needed. These solutions are even setting new frontiers for knowledge sharing with partners and customers.
- Sustainable Manufacturing – CESMII and Plattform Industrie 4.0
- The German Plattform Industrie 4.0 and CESMII cooperate to shape the Future of Manufacturing
- CESMII Presenting with Platform Industrie 4.0 at Hannover Fair
- Digital Transformation – Empower Employees and Protect Data
- Office of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Policy Act (OMII)