The connected worker is here now and there will be a major wave of adoption based on innovation triggered by investments in manufacturing. We discuss how several projects around the Connected Worker are helping Honeywell achieve safer and more productive workplaces for first line workers especially in response to COVID-19 challenges. Initiatives include wearables combined with augmented reality, analytics and systems that empower the workforce to make better informed decisions on the spot and get better remote assistance when needed. These solutions are even setting new frontiers for knowledge sharing with partners and customers.
- January 2023 Newsletter
- Looking to predict and prevent quality issues in your manufacturing operations?
- Tech Exec: The Smart Approach featuring Jeff Kent, Procter & Gamble
- November 2022 Newsletter
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program
- CESMII, Amatrol Introduce Smart Manufacturing Learning System
- October 2022 Newsletter
- CESMII Announces NEW Request for Proposals
- Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Processing: CESMII Special Issue
- Cross-Pollination Workshop