This webinar covers the incredible amounts of energy that can be saved through the benefits of Smart Manufacturing. We review data and interview Ethan Rogers, Physical Scientist, with the U.S. Department of Energy, Advanced Manufacturing Office. Everything is fundamentally made through the use of energy, from raw materials, through the supply chain and ultimately the creation of a final product. Through Smart Manufacturing, energy can be reduced or optimized at every step of the way, and that value is tremendous.
- January 2023 Newsletter
- Looking to predict and prevent quality issues in your manufacturing operations?
- Tech Exec: The Smart Approach featuring Jeff Kent, Procter & Gamble
- November 2022 Newsletter
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program
- CESMII, Amatrol Introduce Smart Manufacturing Learning System
- October 2022 Newsletter
- CESMII Announces NEW Request for Proposals
- Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Processing: CESMII Special Issue
- Cross-Pollination Workshop