See CESMII’s Conrad Leiva speak on November 18th at 1:30 – 5:00pm EST. The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the poor adaptability of the manufacturing workforce and the inflexibility of manufacturing supply chains to rapidly changing economic forces. In the face of change, production workers have low mobility, often due to a lack of a degree or other credentialing. This workshop will explore how we can define new mobility pathways that will enable cross-generational manufacturing career growth especially in disadvantaged populations. A key goal is to define mobility pathways that will enable cross-generational career growth in minority populations, by focusing on advanced manufacturing technologies. Our premise is that venues for upskilling current production workers can be defined, developed, and deployed through formal and informal education, training, and credentialing.
- Sustainable Manufacturing – CESMII and Plattform Industrie 4.0
- The German Plattform Industrie 4.0 and CESMII cooperate to shape the Future of Manufacturing
- CESMII Presenting with Platform Industrie 4.0 at Hannover Fair
- Digital Transformation – Empower Employees and Protect Data
- Office of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Policy Act (OMII)