Purdue University’s Polytechnic Institute (Purdue Polytechnic) is receiving support from major technology companies for the college’s Smart Manufacturing program and facilities. Microsoft, Rockwell Automation, PTC, Endress+Hauser, Foundry Educational Foundation, International Society of Automation, and the US-DoE Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CESMII) are collaborating to support faculty and staff of the Polytechnic as they transform learning to prepare the next generation of graduates specializing in 21st-century manufacturing technologies.
- Sustainable Manufacturing – CESMII and Plattform Industrie 4.0
- The German Plattform Industrie 4.0 and CESMII cooperate to shape the Future of Manufacturing
- CESMII Presenting with Platform Industrie 4.0 at Hannover Fair
- Digital Transformation – Empower Employees and Protect Data
- Office of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Policy Act (OMII)