Purdue University’s Polytechnic Institute (Purdue Polytechnic) is receiving support from major technology companies for the college’s Smart Manufacturing program and facilities. Microsoft, Rockwell Automation, PTC, Endress+Hauser, Foundry Educational Foundation, International Society of Automation, and the US-DoE Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CESMII) are collaborating to support faculty and staff of the Polytechnic as they transform learning to prepare the next generation of graduates specializing in 21st-century manufacturing technologies.
- Smart Manufacturing for Small and Medium Manufacturers in a Predominantly Hispanic Workforce Region
- Scalable Curricula for Smart Manufacturing Shop Floor
- 2022 Smart Manufacturing Sustainability Study
- Modular Smart Manufacturing Certifications
- Work Cell Simulator and Scenarios for Teaching Smart Manufacturing Through Operations Applications