This webinar covers the incredible amounts of energy that can be saved through the benefits of Smart Manufacturing. We review data and interview Ethan Rogers, Physical Scientist, with the U.S. Department of Energy, Advanced Manufacturing Office. Everything is fundamentally made through the use of energy, from raw materials, through the supply chain and ultimately the creation of a final product. Through Smart Manufacturing, energy can be reduced or optimized at every step of the way, and that value is tremendous.
- Sustainable Manufacturing – CESMII and Plattform Industrie 4.0
- The German Plattform Industrie 4.0 and CESMII cooperate to shape the Future of Manufacturing
- CESMII Presenting with Platform Industrie 4.0 at Hannover Fair
- Digital Transformation – Empower Employees and Protect Data
- Office of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Policy Act (OMII)