Workshop on Advancing Controlled Environment Agriculture on Land and in Space in the Next 20 Years
June 27 - June 29
- Emerging technologies in sensing, automation, AI/ML, and control.
- Water efficiency and management
- Plant breeding and adaptations to controlled environments
- Pest management and plant health
- Food quality, safety, and nutrition
- Economics, hurdles to adoption, and societal impacts
- Federal funding opportunities
- Oral and poster sessions
Registration and detailed program coming soon.
A Smart Solutions for Sensing, Automation, AI/ML, and Control
Advances in technologies for sensing, automation, AI/ML, and process control are at the heart of Smart Manufacturing methodologies that are used to optimize and orchestrate production processes with real-time information, connected teams, systems, and ecosystems. In this presentation we will discuss examples of how these technologies and capabilities are threaded together into smart solutions that are practical to implement for companies of any size for improved productivity and improved use of energy and natural resources.
John Dyck, CEO at CESMII – The Smart Manufacturing Institute
Conrad Leiva, VP Ecosystem and Workforce Development at CESMII