In this episode, leaders from NC State’s Nonwovens Institute join our hosts to talk about how they put their pilot production facilities to work to respond to the immediate need for N95 masks.
- Smart Manufacturing for Small and Medium Manufacturers in a Predominantly Hispanic Workforce Region
- Scalable Curricula for Smart Manufacturing Shop Floor
- 2022 Smart Manufacturing Sustainability Study
- Modular Smart Manufacturing Certifications
- Work Cell Simulator and Scenarios for Teaching Smart Manufacturing Through Operations Applications