Join CESMII for a thought provoking discussion about the role of Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics in Manufacturing. This one hour Webinar will have domain experts from leading companies in industry, as well as experts from both UCLA and CESMII. They will discuss the challenges facing manufacturers, especially the small and medium sized manufacturers that make up over 98% of the market. They will discuss the key missing ingredient in making systems easier to configure and more cost effective to own. And they will discuss how you can become involved and take advantage of this coming wave of innovation.
You’ll hear from:
- Jeff Kent, VP Smart Platforms & Innovation at Proctor and Gamble
- Kelly Dodds, Advanced Manufacturing Tech Director – Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- Walid Ali, AI in Manufacturing at Microsoft
- Jim Davis, Vice Provost IT Office of Advanced Research Computing at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Jonathan Wise, VP Technology at CESMII
- John Dyck, CEO and Event Host at CESMII
Registration Link will be coming soon.