PROJECT GOAL: Concurrency and Clover are working together on an AI for Good initiative that enables individuals with cognitive disabilities to do work in a production warehouse. Concurrency would like to complete the open-source effort, create live demo-able sample, prepare live environment to show other CESMII members, and integrate the SM profile.
TECHNICAL APPROACH: GitHub for hosting, Azure platform to host the bot service, enhancements using cognitive services bot flows, and Azure to onboard the new customers. The SM platform will be integrated to form a comprehensive approach to gathering data on location and part identification, while maintaining the integrity of the bot framework. We anticipate delivering SM profiles tied to warehouse data capture and integration with the data model used to identify warehouse locations.
KEY TASKS AND MILESTONES:
- Platform readiness and updates – Platform readiness with updates for SM platform
- SM Profile developer – SM profile
- Live Site demo – Live Site deployment
- Guided walkthrough – Demo guided walkthrough
- Open Source Week – Open Source publishing
- CESMII walkthrough – Publish for CESMII members and walkthrough
- Demo-capable virtual live site
- Reference architecture for CESMII partners & Onboarding assistance for CESMII members
BENEFITS: Helping individuals who may not have alternatively had a chance to do picking and warehouse work. This also increases productivity in the warehouse because it enables not just individuals with cognitive disabilities, but all people. The reference architecture will aid CESMII partners in onboarding using the platform.
|Member % Cost Share||CESMII % Cost Share||Duration|