FACILITIES & CAPABILITIES
- Hosted by Texas A&M’s Energy Institute and the Engineering Experiment Station on the College Station, TX campus.
- Office, conference and training space provided adjacent to the RAPID Modular Process Intensification Institute in the Giesecke Engineering Research Building
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Broad span of technology competencies in research and development utilizing advanced data analytics, application of sensors and process control optimization
Test Bed Affinity Groups actively engaged in workforce development requirements for their respective sector.
- Operational Affinity Groups are:
- SM for Chemical Processing
- Decision Support Systems for SM
- SM for Discrete Manufacturing
- Food Quality and Safety