Northwest Regional Manufacturing Center
Northwest rmc facilities
The Washington State University (WSU) Energy Program will lead the Center from Olympia, Washington.
Key partners will host walk-in training and support facilities including:
- A 24,000-square foot building on PNNL’s campus that includes state-of-the-art control rooms, electronics, and interoperability laboratories used for demonstration projects and training
- WSU lab facilities for the Center of Excellence for Food Safety.
- Oregon State University’s Industrial Sustainability Lab in their School of Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- University of Washington’s 15,000-square-foot Washington Clean Energy Testbeds, which provide researchers and cleantech businesses customized training and access to top-quality fabrication, characterization, and computational instruments.
Contact: Todd Currier, Regional Manufacturing Center Director for more information.
- Industrial production and prototyping facilities
- Computational and modeling capabilities
- Research and development skills of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Center of Excellence in Clean Energy and Center of Excellence in Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing
- WSU Energy Program’s
- Department of Energy’s Combined Heat and Power Technical Assistance Partnership (CHP TAP)