Gulf Coast Regional Manufacturing Center
Facilities and Personnel
- Hosted by Texas A&M’s Energy Institute and the Engineering Experiment Station on the College Station, TX campus.
- Office, conference and training space provided adjacent to the RAPID Modular Process Intensification Institute in the Giesecke Engineering Research Building
- Additional training centers located at UT Austin, Lamar University, and Gulf Coast Community Colleges.
Contact: Dean Schneider, Regional Manufacturing Center Director for more information.
Broad span of technology competencies in research and development utilizing advanced data analytics, application of sensors and process control optimization
Prolific expertise and experience through TEES Workforce Division and Gulf Coast Community Colleges in the development and deployment of SM concepts in workforce development and regional training requirements
Test Bed Affinity Groups actively engaged in workforce development requirements for their respective sector.
- Operational Affinity Groups are:
- SM for Chemical Processing
- Polymer Reaction Monitoring using SM
- Decision Support Systems for SM
- SM for Discrete Manufacturing
Prospective Test Bed Affinity Groups in SM for Process Intensification and Food Quality and Safety
TEES Workforce Division engaged in developing CESMII workforce requirements and regional training requirements