Smart Manufacturing is not a destination – it is a journey to digital transformation that begins at the plant floor. Identifying which latest technologies such as IIoT, Big Data, cloud computing, wireless, predictive analytics, etc., should be leveraged in your factory can be overwhelming.
Where do you begin? A proven road map that allows you to appropriately leverage these technologies to make incremental, short term business improvements, as part of a bigger, longer term strategy can deliver sustainable value on your journey to smarter manufacturing.
This interactive hands-on workshop will provide proven methodologies and case studies to help attendees begin their own journey toward digital transformation. Start small with a big picture in mind, while prioritizing projects that can deliver the highest short term returns.
Attendees will learn:
- What is Smart Manufacturing and how does it apply to my facility?
- How do I identify opportunities?
- How do I justify a Smart Manufacturing project using ROI and proven case studies?
- How to best execute these projects using a proven Roadmap
- From other workshop participants: their challenges, journey, learnings and successes
Be sure to secure your seat at this fun, interactive workshop.