REGIONAL SEMINAR ON SMART MANUFACTURING
A new industrial revolution is taking place. At the forefront of this new industrial revolution the Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CESMII) is helping manufacturers of all sizes, and across all industry sectors, in bringing together information and operations technologies built on the open SM PlatformTM to create radically smarter, more productive, and energy-efficient production systems and domestic supply chains across American industry, while empowering workers from the plant floor to the C-Suite with actionable information for real-time decision-making. This transformation aims to unlock the true potential of our people, processes, and technology by transcending barriers of cost, risk, and accessibility. We welcome you to attend this seminar to learn more about CESMII’s key strategic objectives, near-term technology roadmap and how you can participate in (a) advancing the four paradigms underpinning Smart Manufacturing—Business Practices, Enabling Technologies, Platform Infrastructure, and Workforce Development; and (b) developing and deploying your own products and solutions built on the revolutionary SM PlatformTM ecosystem in your industrial settings to achieve new cross-industry benchmarks for radically improving safety, energy efficiency, environmental sustainability, operational performance, and economic productivity. Let us join forces to advance America’s Next Industrial Revolution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested in Smart Manufacturing technology, R&D and workforce development is welcome to join us. CESMII supports industry-university projects in the following areas:
- Modeling, validation, workflows, and cyber-physical systems
- Process and Controls: interoperability, predictive analytics, monitoring, and enterprise security
- Sensors: Big/Smart Data, IoT, plug-and-play, data exchange, and hardware and software
- Modeling/Machine Learning/Analysis: real-time collection, machine and deep learning
- Business Practices and Workforce Development: best practices, gaps, certification, curriculum, skills, and competencies
See the detailed map here for directions to the seminar as it is difficult to navigate to the seminar.