OTC 2018 will begin their celebration of 50 years of OTC.
Join them for special events and programming geared toward this 50th Celebration. Learn more.
For the first time at OTC, attendees can experience the latest in Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) technology.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend these drone technology demonstrations!
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OTC 2018
OTC GIVES YOU ACCESS TO LEADING-EDGE TECHNICAL INFORMATION, THE INDUSTRY’S LARGEST EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION, AND VALUABLE NEW PROFESSIONAL CONTACTS.
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 70,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
All events in conjunction with OTC 2018 will be held at NRG Park unless noted otherwise.