A workshop/AG meeting, hosted by North Carolina State University, will be held on Monday, December 18 in quick response to CESMII's Dec 4 announcement of its Roadmap Project RFP. The goals will be to provide an overview of Smart Manufacturing and CESMII, to review the RFP and the selection process, to provide a suitable introduction / training session on the Smart Manufacturing Platform and Marketplace, and to work with you on your possible projects.
The planned agenda will be:
- 8:30am: Welcome, Introductions, and CESMII/SERMC Background; About Affinity Groups
- 9:00am: RFP: Dates, Conceptual projects, Selection Process, and Contracting
- 10:00am: Training case study using Smart Manufacturing Platform and SM Marketplace [How to set up a testbed or application project]
- 12 noon: Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00pm: Regional roadmapping: Compare your needs to the CESMII roadmap
- 2:00pm: Aid on project development
- 3:00pm: Adjourn
If you wish to arrive the night before and stay overnight in Raleigh, two convenient locations are the Marriott Stateview Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We'll send you parking and meeting location details later.
To attend the workshop, please let us know by emailing <email@example.com>.