A workshop/AG meeting for Tuesday, December 12, hosted by Auburn University, will be held in quick response to CESMII's Dec 4 announcement of its Roadmap Project RFP. We will hold another such training/planning workshop on Dec 18 at NC State (see separate email or contact Phil Westmoreland (email@example.com> for more details).
The goals will be to provide an overview of Smart Manufacturing and CESMII, to review the RFP and the selection process, to provide a suitable introduction / training session on the Smart Manufacturing Platform and Marketplace, and to work with you on your possible projects.
The planned agenda will be:
- 8:00am: Light refreshments
- 8:30am: Welcome, Introductions, and CESMII/SERMC Background; About Affinity Groups
- 9:00am: RFP: Dates, Conceptual projects, Selection Process, and Contracting
- 10:00am: Training case study using Smart Manufacturing Platform and SM Marketplace [How to set up a testbed or application project]
- 12 noon: Lunch
- 12:30pm: (Room 1) "SM of Pulp and Paper" Affinity Group (Room 2) Aid on other projects
- 2:30pm: Report-out
- 3:00pm: Adjourn
If you wish to arrive the night before and stay overnight, a convenient location in walking distance is the Hotel at Auburn and Conference Center (https://www.auhcc.com). We'll send you parking and meeting location details later. We can help arrange groups if you'd like to go to dinner together on Monday.
To attend the Auburn workshop, please let us know by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>. If you expect to attend the similar workshop at NC State on Dec 18, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.