Join us online, the first two weeks of November, for an event unlike any manufacturing event you’ve ever attended, as we demonstrate what it actually means to Democratize Smart Manufacturing.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 manufacturer or a small manufacturer, you know that Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation are still far too costly and complex. What you’ll see at CESMII’s Smart Manufacturing Summit and annual Member Meeting is the outcome of several years of effort, investment, research and innovation – all focused on reducing the cost and complexity of Smart Manufacturing.
The Value of Smart Manufacturing for the Democratization of Technology
- Interoperability & Harmonization Panel
- OPC Foundation, Plattform Industrie 4.0, VDMA, MQTT & MTConnect
- Interoperability from an Enterprise Perspective
- John Dyck, CEO CESMII
- Federico Sciammarella, President & CTO MxD
- 5 Leaders Share a Path to Scale Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Manufacturing
- Demonstrating CESMII’s Technology in Action
- Contrasting Industry 3.0 with Industry 4.0 Application Configuration
- DIY Smart Manufacturing Demo – Low Cost, Low Complexity