Get inspired and educated about emerging technologies that upskill the workforce, improve quality and advance the future of manufacturing.
June 7 - 9, 2022 | David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The Smart Manufacturing Experience (SMX) enables manufacturers to get inspired and educated about emerging technologies that upskill the workforce, improve quality and advance the future of manufacturing.
SMX is laser-focused on advanced manufacturing technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) & 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
- Automation & Robotics
- Data Analytics
- Industrial IoT
- Workforce Transformation
This is more than an event – it’s an experience. Participants will be immersed in a world of interactive learning and technology demonstrations. Live presentations, numerous connecting points, and visionary keynotes will deliver unparalleled understanding and know-how. This is a great opportunity for all manufacturers to explore the latest transformative technologies and make valuable connections.
The Smart Manufacturing Experience elevates attendees’ understanding of smart technologies, encourages higher-level thinking while accelerating the need to explore and implement Industry 4.0.
- Event Floor – inspires imagination and exploration of the latest smart manufacturing technologies and solutions
- Networking – opportunities to engage with like-minded professionals who can share success stories and offer guidance on the smart manufacturing journey
- Keynote Series – insightful presentations, delivered by visionary leaders, that promote higher-level thinking and evoke change
- Knowledge Bars – small-group discussions on relevant topics designed to let attendees “ask the expert”
- Education Programs – technology-focused sessions, delivered by industry experts and end users, intended to give an overview of key smart technologies