California Regional Manufacturing Center
Facilities and Personnel
- Hosted by California Manufacturing Technology Center (CMTC) in Torrance, CA
- training space and 35 seat training and conference room.
- Calit2 Facility and Labs
- Four-story, 120,000-square-foot demonstration facility and labs.
- Northern CA Walk-in Demo Center UC - Berkeley Campus
- Facility and labs in excess of 3,500 square feet.
Contact: Dale Turner, Regional Manufacturing Center Director for more information.
- Design, fabrication, and embedding of sensors and wireless systems
- Smart grid and energy use optimization
- High fidelity models and simulation schemes for chemical plants, energy systems, materials manufacturing processes and water treatment
- Discrete Element, Finite Element and Finite Difference methods
- Smart sensors and distributed controls
- Advanced Manufacturing, Composites, Modeling, Characterization
- Data processing & management, cloud manufacturing software, cyber security & trustworthiness software,
- Adaptive real-time control, adaptive-dynamic programming based control